Sunday, September 22, 2013

great things to come.

Sometimes life is just plain difficult. 
& no, I'm not referring to staking out for the football game all day and having your team lose. 

but sometimes life is just plain wonderful. 
I wonder if we all just focused on the positive, the wonderful, the unique, and the beautiful if we would, as a population, be happier, kinder, and more at peace with ourselves and others. 

When filled with anxiety, fear, and frustration, this is the kind of emotion I crave: peace and joy. 

So let's all try to focus on those positives a little more today, tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and the next until all of the sudden (without even thinking about it) we are doing it every day. 

Let's all just try to say a prayer of thanks every morning. 

"Men (and women) are that they might have joy" 

Heavenly Father didn't send us to this Earth to flounder and fail, He sent us to learn, grow, and prosper. But it is critical to remember that floundering and failing are part of the process. We are human! We are too hard on ourselves. The world is too hard on us. We make mistakes, we can't be perfect overnight, we can't do things all on our own. 

Thank Heavens for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 



4 comments:

  1. What a great message. It was just what I needed to hear today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable and such a great example to me!! If I ever get to the point of growing up I hope that I can be some what like you!

    ReplyDelete