Sunday, September 29, 2013

loud&live.


Last night McKall and I went to the Velour and saw SWIMM and The New Electric Sound! 
Two funky & yet fantastic bands.
It was SO good.
I seriously just LOVE live&loud music. 

Honestly, I love the consuming feeling it has. It’s as if you suddenly don’t exist, and the crowd doesn’t exist, it’s just your soul feeling this overwhelming sense of rhythm and excitement and I love it. 
I love the feeling of just completely losing myself in music.


At the same time, I absolutely love piano and instrumental music. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not listening to the Lord of the Ring’s soundtrack – ever. 
But the Piano Guys Pandora station, it’s prime. 
Love it. 


SWIMM




The New Electric Sound
Scott Vance




(feel free to comment, like, & follow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment