Saturday, June 28, 2014

potting & painting


                          
This week I decided to do some repotting of my succulents as well as some painting. Way back a couple years ago when my little succulent garden began I didn't plant them with well draining or soil or rocks/pebbles to allow draining, so I finally made some time to fix them up. 

here's the before pictures:
here's the ones I finished:

I just used some craft paint & tape to mark the lines I wanted to follow. However after 1 or 2 I ended up ditching the tape and just decided to free hand it. (Only one I used tape for in this picture is the middle one).

painted white & gold over some terra cotta:
(you may also notice there are blossoms sprouting up from a couple of those!! I was starting to believe succulents growing blossoms was a total myth but after 6 months for one and 2 years for the other - they're growing flowers!)
pretty red succulent: 









little succulent for my littlest sister: 







No comments:

Post a Comment