Friday, November 15, 2013

unconditional

In my seemingly never-ending search for a major to pursue, I've learned two things about myself relating to my future. 


1. I want the opportunity (even the obligation) to travel, everywhere.
     2. I want to help people. I don't think I'm going to change the      world and solve all the problems, but I want to help individuals,                 everywhere.

& I don't think it's fair for us to pick and choose who needs help, because everyone (in one way or another) could use a little help -- even if that help is just another friend to talk to, or someone who believes in them. 


I love finding just little tiny ways to help those around me. & I love watching other people do the same. My roommates are great examples of this. Whether it's taking the garbage out, washing all the dishes, making someones bed, a nice note, fixing a printer, or just being concerned for each other and willing to chat. Try it -- it truly becomes somewhat of a game. It's fun. Just try to serve other people if you see the opportunity without "stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment