Sunday, November 10, 2013

happy Sunday.

today is just a happy sunday, kinda day. 

one of those days filled with wonderful people and meaningful words.


I love Sundays because they are just a day to rest the mind from the worldly things that don't really matter in the eternal perspective.


It's a day I often use to just sort out my mind & refocus. 


Sometimes I just wish we could have 3 Sundays a week! 
(but without the millions of meetings..)

anyway, I hope I wasn't the only one that had a happy Sunday -- and I hope that I wasn't the only one who had a chance to refocus. 


Really. When you're stressed, and overwhelmed, just take time to really think about what is most important to you, what you believe in, and pursue it. Don't waste your time worrying about things that don't need to be worried about. 





Happy Sunday everybody.
 (:













No comments:

Post a Comment