Monday, July 8, 2013

You Never Stand Alone, Ever.


As the lyrics to one of my choir's last songs so plainly says:

"I never stand alone, when I stand with God
and I stand with His prophets 
wherever I may go 
when I stand with God 
I never stand alone..

"I stand with Nephi and Moroni
With Abinadi who testified through flames
with Saints through the ages
stalwart and faithful
leading me, telling me
I never stand
I never stand alone.."

During our first and last choir-tour concerts the audience spontaneously stood with us. Tears flowing down our faces we more perfectly understand what that really meant, although you may feel like you are standing alone, never are you really. God's angels stand round about you and His spirit cheers up yours. 



She Will Find What Is Lost: Brian Kershisnik 

No comments:

Post a Comment