Sunday, April 5, 2015

rope.

It's been a month...a little more actually.
You know that quote that says, well this:


I feel very much like this at the moment. 
And by moment I mean this month
and last month
and possibly next month as well
& you can blame it on finals
or you can blame it on life in general
but all I know is it's a good thing my arms are a little stronger from the rock climbing that I now have quite a love for
because I'm not letting go anytime soon.

& actually, there are some very good things in my life right now
& by things, naturally I primarily mean people.
General Conference is wonderful too
as well as the weather
but sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason, 
things are just difficult. 
Sometimes you don't need any stress endusers, 
you're just stressed. 

But I'm holding onto that knot
but focusing on the good
& recognizing I just simply cannot do everything. 



2 comments:

  1. pg slot99 เกมสล็อต ค่าย พีจี ถือเป็นค่าย เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ มาแรงตลอดหลายปี ที่ผ่านมา เปิดตัวใหม่ มาใน รูปแบบเกมสล็อต 3D มีเกมสล็อต น่าสนุกตื่นเต้น ที่นักเดิมพัน ในการเข้าเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. slotpg รูปแบบใหม่ต้องใจผู้เล่น เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด บริการครบวงจรในเรื่องความเพลิดเพลินและก็เงินรางวัลหลายชิ้น สล็อตออนไลน์เล่นไม่ยาก ชำระเงินจริงทุกบาททุกเงิน

    ReplyDelete