Friday, June 12, 2015

so this is life.


"Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they've given us."


Well I realized I only post here when I have some profound thoughts or need some way to arrange my thoughts, but then again my mind is always running and frequently dives into cycles of deep thought throughout the day. This quote [above] sums things up pretty decently. (although summing up is really an impossible feat)

Today I got a new swimsuit, shirt and skirt for Europe, sunglasses, &...guys: Europe? 

I leave a week from tomorrow morning..WHAT? 

I'm not packed.
I don't even know what I'm going to pack. 
I still have to take an Econ final (yiiiikes)
I have 4 more Econ assignments & a paper. 
I have 12 more online quizzes for my class & 5 days of class. 
2 days of work.
a handful of goodbyes (really only a handful like I'm going to be gone 6 weeks and not that many people will notice..haha)

But hey, this should be exciting! 

(I should be so much more excited but I'm so nervous) 
^real talk, but I will work on the getting excited bit. 


3 comments:

  1. This is really cool , i was not aware about it,928bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIFU ลู่ทางใหม่ ของการชูกระชับหน้า
    ของการชูกระชับหน้า ปรับหน้าเรียว กรอบหน้าชัด ลดเหนียง คาง 2 ชั้น ผิวกระชับมองอ่อนวัย ลดลางเลือนริ้วรอย ผิวมองเรียบเนียนขึ้นลดความหย่อนยานรอบๆร่องแก้ม ความกระชับของบริเวณใบหน้านั้นเป็นสิ่งจำเป็นที่สตรีรวมทั้งเพศชายมีความสนใจ ที่จะดูแลตนเองทาง LA GRÂCE CLINIC เห็นแล้วก็รู้เรื่องสำหรับการรักษา เลยนำเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆที่ตอบปัญหาการดูแลและรักษาแบบไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องใช้เข็ม ชูกระชับบริเวณใบหน้าที่หย่อนยานคล้อย เติมเต็มคอลลาเจน กระตุ้นการผลิตเนื้อเหยื่อ แบบไม่มีอันตราย

    ทำ hifu
    ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
    ทำไฮฟู
    ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว

    ReplyDelete
  3. บริการ สล็อต slot ด้วยระบบเกมใหม่ปัจจุบันของพวกเรา ได้ปรับปรุงแก้ไขให้มีความเสถียรภาพมากยิ่งขึ้น PG SLOT เล่นสล็อตผ่านมือถือ ก็ไม่มีหลุด เล่นได้ทุกระบบปฏิบัติการ จะเล่นโทรศัพท์มือถือเครื่องไหน คอมจำพวกใด

    ReplyDelete