Sunday, August 23, 2015

Six Years in Hiking: #sixthsummit

I love my mtns. 
Especially Mount Timpanogos


+I seriously considered backing out of summiting part way through my hike last weekend as I was nauseous, tired, & I've seen it five times. But we finished it & we finished quick. 

+ The internal battle was real but I'm proud of myself for finishing when I had fully justified taking a nap in the meadow instead. 

+So here's a timeline of the last six hikes and 5 summits just for kicks. 
[one year we had to turn around at the saddle for a case of altitude sickness]

Also, I haven't been able to get the first 600ish photos off my phone yet from the beginning of my 7 weeks in Europe so I can't post about that YET, although you can expect it as soon as those pictures get moved over. 
(several hours on the phone with Apple still isn't getting me closer..) 

2010:





2011:

2012:


2013:


2014:


2015:

Bonus:
I really think this is one of THE prettiest hikes. Otherwise Why On Earth would I keep doing it. I may have been asking myself that all last weekend.
































4 comments:

  1. Nice share and thanks for your informative posting.
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  2. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมที่แห่งไหน











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมใจอยาก




    ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว
    ร้อยไหม วีเชฟ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambbetwallet เกม slot ที่สามารถเข้าถึงได้ทันที แล้ว สามารถโอนเงินเข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อถอนออกง่ายมาก แค่รู้จักการใช้ true wallet แค่นั้นเลย

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ทุกคนบางทีอาจจะเคยทราบหรือคุ้นชื่อกัน พอเหมาะพอควร สำหรับเกมส์ได้รับความนิยมน่าเล่นอย่าง SLOTXO แม้กระนั้นคุณจะรู้ไหมว่าเหม สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมนี้นั้น ได้มีเกิดมายาวนานแล้ว

      Delete