Wednesday, April 16, 2014

the world is a place to be explored!

I haven't posted in quite a while...
but mostly because I didn't want to 
jump the gun and post things before
 they were...well I guess you could say, 
"for sure."

But now I can post and say officially:


My roommate McKall
(love her to pieces)
is called to serve in the 
CAMBODIA PHNOM PHEN MISSION!
for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Wow. So excited for her. And slightly jealous maybe? (; 
of McKall and also of Cambodia because it gets my best friend for 18 months..


Second:

I am going to COSTA RICA! This July for 4 weeks with the volunteer program, Projects Abroad.
My friend Maren and I are going together and volunteering at some sort of care facility with children, I am SO EXCITED!



So Cambodia, Costa Rica, oh yes and finals week....here we come. (:

Oh & P.S.


 ^^ we went to the Hari Krishna Color Festival ^^




^^& The Jazz Game^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment