Monday, December 16, 2013

christmas in the dorms


well it's Christmas time, and we are fully committed.
Along with that, it's also finals time, but I busted out 3 finals today leaving me with one tomorrow and then I will be done with my first college semester! So I feel completely justified in blogging right now. (:

 The day started off something like this...
& then I got back from finals are cleaned up my room and just admired our Christmas decorations. Remember how I said we were fully committed? Yeah, let me show you just how committed we are. 



 ^our fridge looks like this^ 
 ^my cute bedspread is even (semi) Christmas-y! Along with the stocking, tree branch, and Christmas card hanging on my wall^
 ^My roomie took care of our window^
 ^ & all 6 of us pitched in on the living-room window^
 ^ We hung lights EVERYWHERE (well as far as they would reach at least) even the star has lights in it! ^

 ^ in the window! Just finishing up more decorating^
 ^WE LOVE CHRISTMAS^






I hope you're having a delightful holiday season, just as I am! 












p.s. This is what it feels like to be done with 6/7 finals!! 

^YESSSSS^



No comments:

Post a Comment