Wednesday, February 19, 2014

semester 2 & things that make me happy.


Semester two is almost 1/2 way through and I am not ready for it to be over. Finals start April 18, 57 DAYS AWAY. You probably think this is a good thing, but it's really not!! 

I haven't been able to blog much because of 2 things..okay maybe 3:
(but for the record, I think I'm going to start trying again)

---1. College is hard. & I've been so busy trying to catch up (&stay caught up) that I have had no time. At all.

---2. When I do have time (or when I decide to pretend like I have time), I spend it with my roommates. Mostly my roommate really, she's leaving on a mission soon you see, so every minute counts these days. & refer back to how many days until finals..!! 

---3. My roommate got me hooked on this TV show. Chuck. It's good, don't watch it because you'll probably be hooked too. (&I'm not even a TV/Movie lover, at all).


Here are some things that I found on pinterest lately that just make me happy:






No comments:

Post a Comment