Tuesday, August 27, 2013

tonight the sky is flooding

Sometimes all a person needs is some real, quality time with another lovely person.
It makes all the difference in the world.

I am so thankful for friends

I am so thankful for family
I am so thankful for friends who are basically family
I am so thankful for a hardworking and loving father
an absolutely incredible mother
and the funnest siblings this world has to offer.

Tonight I am all moved in to my college apartment,

the sky is pouring rain, 
so I turned out the lights, opened the blinds (they span from ceiling to floor in my living room) and watched the rain with the back drop of Y mountain. 
You could say I'm pretty lucky(:

I am just so grateful for Heavenly Father's guiding hand visible through all the stress and emotion of the changes my life is experiencing right now. He knows exactly who I am and what I need, His tender mercies are everywhere. 


A sweet letter from a friend, a thoughtful act by a stranger, a quick email, a smile, something just simply "working out right," His tender mercies are endless. 


Take a moment to notice and acknowledge the little things Heavenly Father does for you in your life, I dare you.







No comments:

Post a Comment